We, Harmony Organics Pvt. Ltd., started our business with a plant in New Bombay 30 years ago. We were into the business of manufacturing aroma and specialty chemicals that are mainly used in the flavors & fragrance industry. Along with these, our firm has made a formidable position for itself for making commendable products like phenyl ethyl alcohol, which involves production using highly hazardous material such as ethylene oxide. With the passage of time, apart from Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol, we started offering a large number of products like Styrene Oxide, Methyl Pentonone, Cinnamic Aldehyde, Para Cresyl Methyl Ether- PG, Phenoxy Ethyl Isobutyrate, Styrallyl Acetate etc. These are known for their purity, longer shelf life, effectiveness and safe usage. Remarkable quality, prompt delivery schedules and special emphasize towards quality has made us a prominent manufacturer, exporter, supplier and service provider.
Our organization has developed a sophisticated office in Pune. Apart from this office, in the year 2006, we acquired a 6-acre site at Kurkumbh MIDC, 70 kms away from Pune, Maharashtra, and one another sophisticated plant, 200 kms away from Mumbai with total capacity of 2000 tpa. Further, with such modernized facilities and support of a talented workforce, we are currently producing 750 MT per annum of this phenyl and styrene oxide. We are planning to increase this capacity to 1500 MT per annum by mid 2013 and become a major producer of Methyl Pentenone with 1000 tpa production capacity.
Our Business StrategiesOur organization has set some goals and follow some strategies so as to be at leading position. These strategies of goals include:
- Expanding capacity of Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol to 3000 TPA
- To be a leading global manufacturer.
- Build strategic partnerships with major F & F companies for supplying aromatic chemicals / intermediates
- To focus on R&D activities, both In-house and through sponsorship to national institutes / reputed R&D centers
- To develop new products and achieve cost leadership in the existing existing product-line
- Ability to handle hazardous materials with in built safety equipments & systems
- Capability to manufacture high quality aroma chemicals in a multi-product plant
- Infrastructure of 6 acres for manufacturing aroma/specialty chemicals
- Holding long-lasting partnerships with large multinational/ Indian firms like Atul Ltd., Hindustan Lever Ltd., Somaiya group and Oriental Aromatics Ltd.